- Numbers from 0 ~ 1 billion
- Telling time and time spans
- Money and asking prices
- Transportation / travel vocab
- Asking for directions
- Getting around in public
- Store and restaurant vocab
- Expressing preferences
- Ordering food
Upcoming Basics Courses
* Location is Moʻiliʻili Community Center (MCC).
* All Basics courses run 6:00pm-8:00pm for 4 days.
* There are three schedule options (shown below).
Sold out / Closed
Few seats left
Plenty of seats left
* Class schedules subject to change.
- Greetings and phrases
- Basic sentence patterns
- Talking about likes/dislikes
• Prepare for travel to Japan or just learn basics
• Conversation-focused ー No Japanese reading/writing
• Culture, pronunciation, words, and sentence patterns
• Four days, with a new topic each day (see below)